Basic Referee Course Sun. 1 to 5:30 pm $30
Intermediate Referee Fri. 6-10pm, Sat.9am-2:30pm $45
Advanced Referee Fri. 6-10pm, Sat. 9am-3pm $45
National Referee Fri. 6pm-10pm, Sat. 8am-6:00pm, Sun. 12:30-2:30pm $60
Optional test Fri 5-6pm
Referee Assessor Sun. 1-6pm $35
Introduction to Instruction Fri. 6-9pm $15
Referee Instructor Sat. 9am-5pm $40
Coach Instructor Sat. 9am-5:30pm $40
Management Instructor Sat. 9am-3pm $40
Coach Administrator Training Sun. 1-2pm $15
Referee Administrator Training Sat. 2:30pm-5pm $15
Regional Management Sat. 9am -2pm $20
Dispute Resolution Sat. 2:30-5pm $20
Due Process Sun. 1-3:30pm $10
Regional Board Member Friday 6:30 – 7:45pm $5
VIP Volunteer Training Sunday 1:00 – 3:30pm $5
VIP Buddy Training Sunday 3:30 – 4:30pm $5
lodging is needed, the Four Points Sheraton at the Huntsville Airport (1000
Glenn Hearn Drive Blvd) is offering an AYSO rate of $89 per night (includes
breakfast). Call 256-772-0121 or email
Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Register: contact Cathy Farless at: email@example.com or (256)509-3541 with Your Name, Course Requested, Area/Region, email, phone. You may also register via eayso.org under “Sign Up” and select Course.
Fees should be paid by 5 January and sent to: Dawn Lewis, Area 5C Treasurer, 106 Berryhill Drive
New Market, AL 35761. Please make checks payable to: AYSO Area 5C. (If paid by individuals, a receipt will be provided for reimbursement from your Region). The region will be charged for no shows.
Important schedules dates:
· December 23th : Final Pre-Registration due for National Referee Course (Email Cathy Farless). This course must have a minimum of 6 students to be held. If we do not have 6 or more to sign up by Dec. 23rd , the course will be cancelled.
· Dec. 23rd : Final Pre-registration for all courses required for ordering training materials (Email Cathy)
· Jan. 5th- Final Payment due (Mail to Dawn Lewis)
1. Dinner on Friday, 6 January 2017 is included for all classes starting at 6:00 pm.
2. Lunch on Saturday, 7 January 2017 is included in course fee for the following courses:
· Intermediate, Advanced, and National Referee
· Coach, Referee, Management Instructor, and Regional Management
3. Lunch on Saturday, 7 January 2017 is also available to students in other courses at a cost of $6.00 and advance notification is required to Cathy Farless at firstname.lastname@example.org.